Saturday, March 8, 2008

Famous From Houston to Des Moines

Hi everyone!

I hope all is well with you. I am doing well (and staying out of trouble!).

My Mom loves me SO much that she shares photos of me with anyone and everyone. I guess lots of people think I'm pretty darn handsome. Tonight the staff at the Houston Chronicle, a big newspaper in Texas, selected my photo for their pet photo page.

And if you look really closely in the lower right hand corner of this next photo, you will see I even made the home page of the Houston Chronicle's Web site for a brief time.




And the folks at the Des Moines Register here in Iowa must like me too!

And here I am on the front page of the Des Moines Register Web site.

How cool is that?!

Being famous is pretty cool, but getting to spend time hanging around with my Mom and Dad is the best! Here I am goofing around with Dad.


And here I am trying to show Mom how much I do not like having my fur brushed!

Have a good weekend!