Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Check Out My New and Improved Crib

Greetings and welcome to my crib! Here you can see my newest addition, a shelf.

Mom and Dad installed my shelf this weekend. I even got to help (OK...I didn't really help, but I did eat the hay that had fallen behind my cage while Dad was working). Mom thought I might like a shelf since I love to jump on top of my cage.


I am sure I will try to jump on top of my cage again, but the shelf is pretty cool. It gives me another place to play when Mom and Dad are at work. And if I rearrange my stuff on the "main floor" I can almost reach my hay. How cool is that?

My updated crib isn't as cool (or as big) as some of the places my friends on BunSpace have, but I think it is the best home a bunny could have. Now if you will excuse me, I need to get back to my new and improved crib.

Bye for now!