Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Scary Stair Adventure

Hi everyone! I know it has been awhile since I've updated my blog.

My Mom and Dad have been traveling for their jobs, so I haven't had as much computer time. Don't worry.....I'm doing just fine. Special thanks to Aunt Lynn for taking care of me. :)

My Dad is now home from a place called Germany. He says people eat rabbits there. Yikes! I'm glad I stayed home with Aunt Lynn. While Dad was away, I decided I needed to tackle the scary stairs near my "play room." I LOVE to climb on things, so climbing the stairs can't be all that hard, right?

The stairs are made of laminate wood. They are REALLY slippery and my feet always seemed to move out of control when I would try to climb the stairs. I climb on my boxes every single day and I don't have this problem! I finally decided to ask Dad to help me. He gladly agreed to "watch my back."


I was really scared at first, but knowing Dad was right behind me made me feel better. Soon I was able to climb a few stairs all by myself!


Once I got used to the slippery stairs, I decided going up the stairs was a piece of cake. There is only one problem. I still have to go back DOWN the stairs. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't go down the stairs. I was too scared I would slip and fall. Dad to the rescue! He let me jump on his leg and then he helped guide me down the stairs. Thanks Dad!


It took a few minutes for me to make it back down the stairs with Dad's help. Whew! Once I was back on solid ground, I told Dad that the stairs are not as much fun as I thought they would be. I told him I would stick to my boxes for now.

I'm really glad Dad is home....but I really miss my Mom. She is still in a place called Los Angeles...or LA as she says on the phone....making her radio program. She called tonight to tell me she is delayed and now won't be home until this weekend. :(

I guess I will have to sit on the couch all by myself and wait for her.


That's all for now....bye.