Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Stuck Home in the Snow!

Hi eveyone!

If you don't already know, we are having a HUGE snowstorm here in Iowa.


It is so bad outside that Mom can barely see out the screen porch. She is even staying home from work.


I thought Mom would be happy to be home from work, but she is not happy. That's because she is worried about the snow. Dad left yesterday for a conference in Florida. Now he is not here to help Mom with all of this snow. If you know my Mom, you know she really doesn't like the snow.

Here are some photos Mom took of the snow so I could see what it is like outside of my house (since I am nice and warm in my "room").

View on the Front Porch



View of Back Yard





Here is the large drift of snow coming from our neighbor's yard that made it hard for Mom to open the porch door (she told me she had to push really hard and then get a shovel to open it all the way).


I am going to try and keep Mom smiling when she is not outside shoveling.



Mom...since you are home today, do you think you could give me a little more food? Please?!