Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

Happy Halloween!

My Mom has been answering the door all night and handing out candy to kids dressed up in funny costumes. A few of the kids were dressed like bunny rabbits! Mom says she dressed up like a bunny when she was a kid. Hmm....does everybody want to be a bunny? It's a great life...especially when you have cool parents like I do.

I didn't want to dress up and Mom said that was OK. Here I am in my Halloween costume a few weeks ago.


Since the kids at the door are begging for candy, I decided to beg my Dad for some cilantro. I LOVE cilantro. It tastes much better than candy!





My Mom told me tonight that she is leaving on a long trip tomorrow. She is going to Korea. That means she won't be able to help me with my blog until after she gets back.
Bye for now....