Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! It has been a LONG time since I updated my blog. I apologize...on behalf of my Mom. See...Mom is the person who helps me update my site and she's had a busy winter. But don't worry, I've been up to my usual antics.

Now that I FINALLY have some computer time, I thought I would share with you what I've been up to in the past few months.

I don't know about you, but I've spent FAR too much time watching the snow fall since my last update.


The snow does NOT make my Mom very happy. So I do my best to keep a smile on her face (well at least when she isn't out traveling somewhere). Here's my plan of attack.

First, I strike my "look how cool I am" pose for Mom.


Pretty good, don't you think? Second, I jump all over her (making sure to leave LOTS of fur on her clothes) before licking her face.


This technique never fails. Mom is ALWAYS happy when I do this.

Part of this winter my Mom spent her final months working at her job making radio programs. I know Mom is very sad she is no longer working and I am sad for her. But I think my Dad is kind of happy Mom is going to be home more often. See, I have developed a MAJOR craving for boxes. Give me a box and I will shred it to my liking in no time.




And if I'm not shredding my boxes, I am playing in them.




Check out the new hole I chewed through my favorite big box!


Isn't that awesome?! Dad tells me I am super talented at making a mess. And I really don't like to disappoint my Dad...so sometimes I throw my hay all over my room. Hehe...


I did have one very special day in January. Mom let me watch the inauguration of President Barak Obama. Don't tell anyone but my Mom cried when President Obama took the oath of office.



Well that's my winter update. I hope now that Mom is home more often that I will be back to blogging more. And I certainly will have to update you on the big festivities of this weekend (Easter...or as I like to say...BUNNY SUNDAY). Mom says I am going to have a special friend visit this weekend. I can't wait!

Bye for now!