Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Giving Thanks

Hi everyone. My Mom tells me that tomorrow is a holiday called Thanksgiving. She says it is a day to be thankful for all of the things I have in life. I guess people eat a lot on Thanksgiving too...but thankfully they don't normally eat rabbits!

So I decided I should tell you the things I am thankful for. First, I'm thankful for my Mom and Dad (yes...even when my Mom is being goofy with her camera).


I'm also thankful for my big cage....


...the freedom Mom and Dad give me every night from my cage....


...my giant tube. I love to run fast through it, sit in it, and chew on it!


I'm also thankful for the seemingly endless supply of berry yogurt drops....


...and my Mom is thankful for my super long tongue. I guess she likes it when I lick her nose.


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!