Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So it is that time of year again...the time when silly humans dress up and parade around begging for treats.

I just don't get Halloween. I don't have to dress up to beg for treats. I beg for treats everyday and I get them. :)

So imagine my surprise when Mom told me I had to dress up for Halloween. UGH! Last year I had devil horns. Well Mom went all out this year. Tonight I got a FULL outfit. Can you guess what I am?



If you guessed "King of the House" you guessed correctly! I really didn't want to wear this outfit, but once I got some carrots and a berry yogurt drop, I totally forgot I was wearing it.

Man...Mom sure is sneaky! Look at the photos she took when I totally forgot about my outfit.







ENOUGH ALREADY....can I take this thing off now?

Happy Halloween Everybun!