Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! Tonight I tried on my costume for the big day (OK...Mom made me try on my costume). I normally don't like it when Mom puts a hat on my head, but today I was excited to get dressed up for Halloween. Can you guess who I am?


Still don't know? I am Jackson Harering Potter. Get it? Harering (Harry) Potter. Pretty neat, eh?


And with my special powers, if I nod my head candy corn suddenly appears! (OK...mom and dad somehow made the candy corn appear. Can't a bunny dream?).

Here are a few more photos of me in my costume.


In my last post, I told you that Mom was worried I wasn't feeling very well. I really feel fine but Mom took me to the vet anyway. I guess I have something called anemia. I also test positive for something Mom calls EC. I heard her talking to the vet's office today. I think she is going to make me take medicine. Yuck! But don't worry, I feel just fine.

Happy Halloween! Catch me if you can....