Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pin Up Bunny?

I have some exciting news to share. I am going to be featured in the 2010 (and first-ever) BunSpace calendar!

A few months ago, BunSpace (the social networking site for house rabbit owners) teamed up with the House Rabbit Society to sponsor a calendar photo contest. Mom paid a small fee to enter two photos of me...with the proceeds benefiting the House Rabbit Society. Hundreds of photos were submitted by bunny parents around the world and BunSpace members voted on their favorite photo.

I was stunned this morning to learn that this photo finished in 10th place of all of the photos submitted! (Mom titled it: Bundolf the Brown Nose Bundeer)


This means this photo will be part of the calendar. How cool is that?! My dad says if I keep this up I might have to get my own agent!

You know, I HATE wearing those stupid hats and costumes Mom brings home for me. But now that I am going to be famous, I forgive her for making me wear them.

That's all from me today. I am celebrating with hay, a few treats, and a long nap!
Bye for now....