Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hi everyone! Today is a big day in my life. I am officially TWO years old.

Last year I didn't really know what a birthday was. But I learn quickly so I was prepared this year. I started bugging Mom about my birthday over a week ago. At first she pretended not to notice. Finally she asked me what I wanted for my "big day" this year. I told her I wanted a cake just like last year (but with 2 candles...because I am TWO now). I also told her I wanted streamers but NO party hats. Well I almost got my wish.

During the night, the birthday fairy decorated my room with colorful streamers.


Then Mom and Dad brought me a bunny-shaped cake with TWO carrot candles and cilantro. I was so happy I couldn't wait to eat it!


But then Mom did make me put on a hat. Oh well...I decided I could wear the hat for a bit since Mom made me the cake I wanted.


I tackled the cilantro first.


Then I stuck my face right in the middle.


Finally I ditched the hat and attacked the "candles."




Here are some more photos from my big day.



Enough with the photos....can I please have more cake?!







Oh...one more thing...I told Mom that I didn't want a pile of gifts this year. Instead I told her I wanted to give the bunnies at the local humane society some hay and treats...because every bunny should have hay and treats....even if they don't have a home. So Mom is taking a bag of goodies to the Muscatine Humane Society this week.

Thanks Mom! This was the best birthday ever!


Now...I must get back to my cake.


Bye for now!