Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Newest Passion

Hi everyone. I need to send a special shout out to my parents today. My Mom and Dad are celebrating their 14th wedding anniversary today. WOW! That's a LONG time to be married. Congratulations!

Now onto other important things: as many of you know, I LOVE to chew on boxes. Give me a box and I will start shredding it in no time. Don't believe me? Check out these photos Mom took of me this week.





Chewing boxes is SO much fun, I could do it all day. But I've found a new passion that makes me happy AND drives my Mom insane. I have finally figured out how to get under the chair in the den. Hehe.

I carefully check to see if Mom is looking. Then I tuck my head under the corner.


Then I run under the chair...


...before finally coming out the other side.


I could play with the chair all day, but for some reason Mom isn't too happy about my new abilities. She makes me go back to my "room" when she catches me under the chair.

But she doesn't stay mad for very long. She always give me head rubs...another one of my favorites. I like it best when she scratches my nose as I hold my head high in the air.


That's all for now....hope you are having a great week!