Monday, August 25, 2008

Rabbit Love Appreciation Day

Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I've updated you. Mom has been very busy working and with her community activities. Don't worry....Mom has spent plenty of time snuggling with me. She just hasn't had time to help me on the computer.

Today she had some time to help me. I have lots to say.

First....I want to send a special greeting to my friend Noisette Graceful Lily in Canada. She just had some absolutely beautiful baby bunnies. Congratulations! I am officially one of the "Godfathers." What an honor!

Second....I want to send wishes to my new friend Pretty Ellie in Tennessee. She is the newest sibling to my friends Peyton Eli and Piper Elite. Pretty is having the "big fix" tomorrow. Good luck....I'll be thinking of you.

Yesterday....if you didn't already know....was World Wide Rabbit Love and Appreciation Day. How cool is it that rabbits get their own special day?
Guess how I spent my day? Mom showed me her appreciation by spending over an hour brushing me. Some appreciation, huh?! I DO NOT LIKE being brushed. But since Mom was trying to show me her appreciation, I decided to sit still and let her do her thing.

I have LOTS of fur...and Mom brushed two HUGE handfuls from my coat. I will spare you the fluffy details. But I will show you the photos Mom took of me. Don't I look great?




I also wanted to share with you a photo of Mom and Dad. They got all dressed up this weekend to go to a wedding. The bride is my Dad's cousin Cheri. She was also my Mom's bridesmaid. Anyway...I think Mom and Dad look funny all dressed up (and Mom's hair looks really funny in the wind!).


That's all from my house for now. Mom has been acting strange. She's doing laundry (she normally hates this) and she's talking about her suitcase again. Ugh...I think she is going somewhere! I'll keep you posted.

Bye for now...